Monday, March 11, 2013
Online A Reflection
This year in online a I learned a lot. One of the most important things I have learned is Technology is important. Five years ago I played on an original Xbox, used a flip phone without a camera, and used a dinosaur size computer. Today I use an iMac with a six inch bigger screen that weighs about two pounds, an iPhone 4 and an Xbox 360 that can do basically whatever I want. I the future I predict computers and phones will be transparent and game consoles will somehow put you in a game. I use computers everyday for school work I use my computer for finding answers for all classes and my phone for finding definitions for English and Spanish class. I thing podcast can be very helpful with lots of things especially when learning. My favorite tool was blogs because a blog is like having a million reviews about one thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment