Thursday, January 17, 2013

Research Project


I am pleased with how I did on my project I liked practicing, presenting and learning new things about China.  My favorite part was learning about Mount Everest.  In the future I would like to learn how to mountain climb and learning how much work it takes just to be allowed to climb was way more than I expected.  My least favorite part was researching although it’s hard for me to research I don’t think there is any way to make it easier.  My main thing I learned was it costs about $60,000 and over 70 days just to climb a mountain.  In the future I think it would be easier if we could have a practice power point to look at in the share drive that the teacher made. 

5 comments:

  1. I really liked your power point, good job gav gav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing you said about china was fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job there Gavin! You actually knew what you were talking about unlike some of the others...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey big guy, I thought that you did a good job presenting your project because it was very informative and to the point.

    ReplyDelete